anyone here think the bird from flappy bird is kind of hot? asking for a friend
Steve Zissou from The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Louie Van Patten
Oil Stick on Panel
Original and prints on Etsy.
best thing I’ve ever readNEVER FORGET
jonathan mak what are you doing
mr i’m too busy to talk to my ex wife
at least you threw the “ex” in there XD
hiiiii. logging onto tumblr just reminds me of how bad of a job I’ve been doing maintaining my blog, so I was staying away cos I didn’t want to know how many followers I’ve lost lmao. but I think I’m gonna get back into this!
Tuesday tips — Costume Design 101.
Costume design is a very important part of character design. It tells you a whole lot about your character; ie. age, personality, what she/he likes, time period, strength, … etc. It supposed to enhance a character’s personality.
Here are my process in tackling costume design.
1. Find a good reference. Inspiration is key!
2. Look for a good shillouette that is recognizable and different from other characters.
3. Pick one shillouette and find smaller shape within. Do tons of variation and have fun.
4. Color variation. Use variation the same color combination for all the design. Keep it simple!
5. Finish up and have fun. It will also a good idea to think of texture and material.